Mail makes happy - join our creative community!
Snail Mail Friends No Refund Policy for Subscription Services
Once your subscription (membership plan) starts, you can’t get a refund for any payments you’ve already made. If you don’t want to subscribe anymore, cancel your membership plan by not renewing it. You will still have access to the membership plan until the end of the period you have paid for.
1. You agree to pay Snail Mail Friends the fees for the subscription (the membership plan) you purchase in accordance with the pricing and online payment presented to you on the Snail Mail Friends website for that membership plan. Fees paid by you are non-refundable, except when required by law.
2. The duration of a membership plan is one month, six months, or one year, depending on what membership plan you select. You may cancel your membership plan at any time, in which case your membership plan will continue until the end of that billing term.
3. At any time during your membership plan, you may upgrade or downgrade your service with Snail Mail Friends. - In the event of an upgrade, the change will only have an immediate effect if an administration fee has been paid. Any excess funds in your favor cannot be refunded to you in any way. Otherwise, your upgrade will be valid from the end of your original membership plan term. - In the event of a downgrade, it will be valid from the end of your original membership plan term. Downgrading your account may result in losing your account’s content, features, or capacity. Snail mail Friends does not accept any liability for any such losses.
4. Snail Mail Friends may change the fees charged for the membership plans at any time. The change of the membership plan fee will become effective only at the end of the then-current billing term. Snail mail Friends will provide you with reasonable prior written notice.
5. We do not charge VAT (value-added tax) and other government-imposed taxes unless otherwise stated.